Kamik Champlain Boot (Men's)
The Kamik Champlain Boot is a winter classic. This boot offers reliable performance with a versatile style. The Champlain Boot is waterproof and cold-rated all the way down to -40Â°F. The rust-proof zipper can get wet over and over without breaking. Padding under the feet and around the collar keep you comfy all around.
- Suede leather upper/rubber lower materials
- Waterproof and seam-sealed to keep feet dry
- 200g Thinsulate and foam insulation is cold-rated down to -40Â°F
- Moisture-wicking lining to keep sweat away from skin
- Rust-proof front zipper for durability
- Padded collar feels soft around leg
- SNOWTREAD rubber sole for good traction
- Approx 9" tall
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do they come in triple E?"
1 Answers |
Question by Jordan on 2/18/2014 - 10:37 pm
"We do not have this boot in triple E width. "
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/19/2014 - 9:37 am
"Does this boot run wide? "
1 Answers |
Question by Rickybags on 4/6/2014 - 11:50 am
"These boots to tend to have a little bit more room in them. I would say they are medium to wide."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/7/2014 - 11:30 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.