Kamik Freezone Boot (Juniors')
Imagine a winter boot that can keep your kids' feet warm and dry without you having to worry. That's the Kamik Freezone Boot. This kids' boot is temperature rated down to -25Â°F, and it's waterproof, so you can put them on and forget about fussing. The Freezone Boot is also very durable. Kamik built the bottom from flexible, synthetic rubber so kids can kick things, stomp on them, run around, and cause general mayhem without destroying their boots.
- 9" height provides lots of protection
- 600D nylon upper material and synthetic rubber lower for durability
- Waterproof materials and construction to keep feet dry
- Removable 6mm Zylex liner for warmth
- Cold-rated down to -25Â°F
- Bungee closure on cuff to keep out snow
- Moisture-wicking lining to pull moisture away from skin
- Synthetic rubber sole for good traction
- Made in juniors' sized 1-6
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking at the kamik boots freeze zone for my daughter she wears a youth size 1. The description say junior size is this the same as youth? The other kamik boots are listed as kids, kids junior..."
1 Answers |
Question by Loni on 1/8/2013 - 8:32 am
"There is only one size 1 in a kids/junior/toddler size. Starting at toddlers age 1 the sizing goes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 13. Then it switches to kids/juniors and goes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 , 6. So if you are looking for a size 1, you cannot go wrong. The number dos not duplicate between ages. This is a juniors boot. Size 1 is usually a child around 8 years old. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/8/2013 - 9:06 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.