Kamik Fireball Winter Boots (Childrens')
The Kamik Fireball waterproof winter boots were created for kids who can't waste a minute of time waiting for the weather to clear up. Waterproof nylon upper and rubber shell block moisture from entering boots on wet days while a three-layer removable lining reflects body heat back to feet and forms a barrier against cold seeping in from frozen ground. An adjustable snow collar with locking bungee and an extra grippy outsole round out the great features that make the Fireball boots a no-brainer when it comes to keeping tiny toes toasty and dry when winter weather arrives.
- Waterproof nylon upper and rubber outsole keep water out of boots
- Removable liner can be replaced, extending the life of your boots
- Liner wicks moisture away from the body keeping feet dry
- Three-layer 6mm Thermal Guard liner delivers exceptional warmth
- Adjustable snow collar with locking bungee blocks snow from entering your boots
- Adjustable midfoot velcro strap customizes fit and secures boots on tiny feet
- Flexible rubber shell makes each step comfy and trouble-free
- Durable and grippy Discover outsole provides extra traction on slippery surfaces
- -25F/-32C Comfort rating means you can plan for protection needs
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Where are these boots made? Do they run true to size? Thank you for your time. Happy Holidays."
1 Answers |
Question by ynotgreist on 12/16/2011 - 11:47 pm
"Kamik is a Canadian manufacturer with plants in Canada and USA. They do run true to size. Its a pleasure, please let us know if we can further assist you."
Answer by david dos (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/17/2011 - 9:50 am
"Pls provide the sizing table for this boots"
1 Answers |
Question by ST on 10/21/2012 - 5:12 am
"Kamik does not provide a sizing chart. This is a toddler shoe and is for kids under the age of 7. My two year old will fit into a size 8 in a few more months, if that information helps. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/23/2012 - 10:06 am
"Is this liner removable?"
1 Answers |
Question by Stuttgart mom on 11/23/2013 - 2:36 am
"Yes, the boot does feature a removable liner."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/26/2013 - 3:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.