Kamik Fernie Winter Boots (Men's)
Kamik knows men need waterproof apres ski boots to protect their feet from wet, cold weather in the winter but still want to look like they gave more thought to style than the guy next door who pulled plastic grocery bags over his shoes to shovel the driveway. That's why they designed the Fernie Winter Boots with waterproof suede and nylon uppers and a flexible rubber shell outsole to repel moisture, then packed super thin insulation inside to give you warmth without the bulk. The front zipper adds extra style and makes slipping into these boots as easy as your neighbor's plastic bags.
- Waterproof suede and nylon uppers are seam sealed to keep water from entering boots
- Waterproof and flexible rubber shell means no friction blisters caused by wet feet
- 200B Thinsulateâ„˘ ultra insulation delivers warmth without bulk
- Moisture wicking lining keeps feet dry
- Front zipper for easy on and off
- Padded collar and gusset tongue for extra comfort
- Grippy SNOWGRIP outsole boosts traction on slippery surfaces
- Height: 8.5 Inches
- Weight Per Pair: 3.87 pounds
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"DO THESE RUN TRUE TO SIZE???I READ THEY SEEM 2 SIZES SMALLER THEN MARKED?"
1 Answers |
Question by CHOPPER on 1/20/2011 - 1:28 am
"These do run pretty true to size. However, if you are a 1/2 size then I would size up."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2011 - 1:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.