Kamik Andes (Men's)
If your plans this winter include non-stop outdoor activity, then the Kamik Andes Winter Boots will be a constant companion to get you through every storm headed your way. The Andes deliver the top-notch performance you'd expect from such a tough and rugged-looking apres ski boot. Weatherproof properties repel mositure and ultra-thin insulation delivers warmth without feeling bulky or heavy. Unique forefoot pivot lacing system lets you customize fit so these boots feel great from the day you take them home to the day you switch to summer sandals for a trip to the beach.
- Kamik Lightweight Technology delivers insulating warmth without increasing weight
- Pull-up leather upper for comfort and style
- 8mm ZylexÂ® Liner wicks moisture and is removable for cleaning
- Rustproof hardware prevents excessive wear from exposure to water
- Padded collar and gusset tongue for extra comfort and an addtional barrier to snow
- Waterproof and flexible EVA shell prevents moisture from entering boots
- Grippy Summit traction outsole enhances traction to prevent slips on slippery surfaces
- Lightweight EVA midsole cushions and supports for additional comfort and soft-feeling steps
- Height: 9 Inches
- Weight Per Pair: 2.44 Lbs.
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.