K2 WWW Rocker Snowboard (Men's)
Ride the award-winning twin-tip K2 WWW Rocker Snowboard this season and unleash a World Wide Weapon built for park and freeride progression. The Jib Tip has a shorter nose and tail with a longer effective edge. This construction makes this men's deck ride bigger than it looks, so you can shrink your board size and still have edge control. The Jib Rocker has just enough rise in the tip and tail for a buttery feel and the 3 Degree Base Bevel keeps you from catching an edge on rails. The Durable P-Tex topsheet, Biaxial Fiberglass, and 2000 Extruded Base can stand up to seasons of spins, butters, rails, and flips for a long life in the park.
- Shape: Twin
- Design: Freestyle for park dominance
- Flex: mid to soft
- Camber: Reverse-camber Jib Rocker
- Jib Rocker has just enough rise in the tip and tail for a buttery feel
- Jib Tip construction allows you to size down 3-5cm
- Dual Hyper Progressive sidecut is versatile, yet precise
- W1 Core of pure wood for better flex, durability, and snap
- Die cut clear P-Tex topsheet is strong and durable
- Biaxial Fiberglass adds strength and power
- High-Grade 2000 Extruded Base is fast and durable
- 3 Degree Base Bevel is less grabby so you won't catch an edge on rails
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.