K2 VO2 100 X Pro Inline Skates (Men's)
The high-performance K2 VO2 100 X Pro Inline Skates rely on new-and-improved Performance Hi-Lo technology. The aluminum frame is equipped with a mix of 100mm and 90mm wheels, bringing the skater closer to the ground for better balance, maneuverability, and speed. Classic K2 design elements like a Softboot upper, Vortech Ventilation, and Speed Lacing System finish off a clean, comfortable skate.
- Lacing Type: Speed Lacing
- Wheel Size: 2 100mm/2 90mm Hi-Lo
- Wheel Durometer: 83A
- Bearings: ILQ-9 Classic Plus
- 100mm/90mm wheels for fast ride
- Blended wheel sizes lower center of gravity for more efficient stride
- 83A durometer wheels have a mid-range softness; great for a smooth ride outdoors
- Speed lacing provides quick, easy, secure cinch
- Original K2 Softboot offers precision and performance in a lighter, more comfortable package
- VO2 cuff is sculpted for lighter weight and full support
- Lightweight Performance Hi-Lo aluminum frame
- Vortech Ventilation System's channels, vents, and perforations cool feet
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Can you replace the last 2 100mm wheels of the VO2 100x Pro with 90 mm wheels without messing it up? Does this turn it into a VO2 Max 90? If not, what else is different? Thanks, G"
1 Answers |
Question by gw on 9/16/2014 - 8:04 pm
"You can not change to 100mm wheels for the 90mm wheels. It would mess with the alignment in the skate. The aluminum frame on VO2 100x Pro was built to accommodate a 10mm difference between the front two and back two wheels. That skate is a Hi-Lo skate so it is meant to go a little faster than the Max 90. Other than the wheel/frame differences the skate is the same. We would recommend the Max 90 for more of a recreational skater. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/17/2014 - 11:01 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.