Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
70-80: Mainly for frontside carving
If you're just getting started on skis, the K2 SuperSmooth 72 Ski System can help you learn to ski with confidence. This is a great first pair of skis that will see you through as your skills advance. K2 started by making the SuperSmooth 72 very lightweight so it's easy to control. It's also very easy to turn, which is probably the biggest confidence builder out there. With the K2 SuperSmooth you'll be able to turn where you want, stop when you want, and enjoy every second of it.
- Design: Freeride/All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 119-72-103
- Camber: Catch-Free Rocker 20% rocker/80% camber
- Turn Radius: 13m (size 160)
- Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate
- Bindings: K2/Marker ERP 10 bindings included
- MOD technology provides great control without inhibiting flex
- Lightweight composite core
- Catch-Free Rocker makes it easy to turn without catching edges
- Cap construction for durable performance and lightweight feel
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have been skiing for eight years, but I started late - in my 40's. After the second year I just hit a plateau. I could ski blues but didn't enjoy it. I always felt I was fighting my skis and boot fit, using up a ton of energy in turns. I heard that a bit of rocker in the ski can make turning easier and so I tried these K2 skis - what a huge difference in my skiing. My heel lift was gone since the ski is lighter and turns easier. I am having fun again and I love these skis. I would recommend these to any new beginner, as well as anyone struggling to bond with their current skis and make progress.