K2 Superific Ski System with Bindings (Women's)
Style: S11216The K2 Superific Ski System is the perfect combination of increased stability at speed and easy turning. All Terrain Rocker puts camber underneath your feet where you need it, but raises the tip up out of the snow earlier. This makes navigation and entering turns easier. A triaxial fiberglass braid adds the extra stiffness you'll need as your skiing speed picks up, and Mod Technology keeps the ride nice and damp with limited vibration. You'll be surprised at your skills when you ride a confident and friendly ski like the K2 Superific.
- Design: 60% Powder/ 40% Variable
- Camber:70% traditional camber/ 30% rocker blend
- Ski Dimensions: 120-76-104
- Turn Radius: 14m (size 160)
- Binding: Marker ER3 Binding included
- Women-specific for enhanced female performance
- Triaxial braided fiberglass for a forgiving and torsionally stiff combo
- Paulownia/Aspen core is light and eco-friendly
- Durable cap construction
- Mod Technology with Mod Monic dampens vibrations
- Bio Core made with more renewable trees
- All Terrain Rocker blends camber and rocker for grip and navigability
- Lightweight binding mounting system for smoother flex
- For intermediate and advancing skiers
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the K2 Superific Ski easy to bring to a halt?"
1 Answers |
Question by Darlene on 3/19/2012 - 12:24 pm
"With super easy turning, you bet! This ski is great for intermediate to advanced skiers and will obey your every command!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/20/2012 - 1:36 pm
" I'm trying to decide which ski to buy for all mountain terrain. I ski Intermediate and Expert trails. Deciding between Nordica Amber or K-2 Superific...thoughts?"
1 Answers |
Question by Marilyn on 1/29/2013 - 12:31 pm
"We do not have the Nordica Amber to compare however this is a great ski that it perfect for an intermediate skier looking to advance."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/29/2013 - 3:06 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.