K2 SuperFree 76 Ski System with Bindings (Women's)
The K2 SuperFree Ski System is the most popular ski in K2's women's line. This ski is designed to tear up the front side of the mountain with unmatched smoothness and dampness. Mod Monic reduces vibrations so all you feel is silky-smooth carving. The SuperFree is also light, and it has a rockered tip so it's easy to steer. With a ski this friendly you'll be amping-up your skills and covering more terrain in no time.
- Design: Frontside
- Dimensions: 120-76-104
- Camber: All-Terrain Rockered tip/ Traditional camber under foot
- Turn Radius: 14m (size 160)
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Bindings: ER3 10 binding included
- Lightweight and responsive BioFlex2 wood core blended from Aspen, Paulownia, and Bamboo
- MOD Technology provides stable edge hold
- MOD Monic dampens vibration for a smooth ride
- 30% rocker/ 70% camber to promote easy turning
- HybriTech sidewalls blend grip and flex
- Pink Ribbon graphic showing K2's support for Breast Cancer research
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, Can you please tell me if the 2012/3 SuperFree is structurally different from the 2011/2 version?"
1 Answers |
Question by Di Symon on 2/27/2013 - 4:48 am
"No, not much change over last year's model. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" It still has the BioFlex 2 core, HybriTech sidewalls, and the MOD Monic dampening for a smooth ride. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/27/2013 - 2:58 pm
"What are the differences between Superific ski and this one. I have an older pair of sweet luv that I really like but need to replace"
1 Answers |
Question by Adele on 3/1/2013 - 1:07 pm
"Both skis are actually pretty identical, so just choose the one you like best!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/1/2013 - 1:49 pm
"What would stop an intermediate skier who will advance from buying these? Will it be too much for me? "
1 Answers |
Question by Kingannan on 3/30/2013 - 10:36 pm
"Both of the skis you are looking at are pretty similar. It might take some getting use to but these should work well for you. You would just need to make sure you don't get something that is too fast so that you can improve on your skills easier."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/1/2013 - 10:47 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.