K2 Slayblade Snowboard (Men's)
Style: SLAYBLADE 13
The K2 Slayblade Snowboard is a great all-mountain board that's stiffer so it's perfect for an aggressive free-rider. Flatline technology provides a smooth and stable camber-like ride without the edge hook-ups that usually come with it. The Slayblade is the king of pop thanks to the Ollie-Bar, which is added between the bindings to give you unreal ollie-power. Tweekend technology from K2 provides more surface area for more support in sketchy landings and easier buttering in flat areas. Harshmellow dampens the vibrations usually felt at high speeds, and the 0 sintered base makes it possible for you to outrun ski patrol.
- Design: All-mountain
- Shape: Twin Hyper Progressive
- Camber: Flatline
- Waist Width: 25.0cm (size 156), 25.2cm (size 158)
- Tweekend tech provides more surface area for more support
- Bambooyah Blend WH4 core is strong and lightweight
- Harshmellow smoothes vibration and rough landings
- Setback Âľâ€ť stance for all-mountain stability
- Flatline pop for the park with stable edge hold
- Twin Hyper Progressive cut is predictable and smooth
- Triaxial Glass adds stiffness and improves edge hold
- 0 sintered base is quick and ultra-durable
- Hybrilightâ„˘ sidewall construction for maximum performance with minimal material
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.