K2 SideStash Rolling Stones Ski (Men's)
A legend from K2 returns with graphics from one of the greatest bands of all time. The K2 SideStash Rolling Stones Ski ensures your next adrenaline rush is never far away. This ski has a fat waist, rockered tip, and progressive sidecut to let you ski big lines in deep powder. The Powder tip is designed to allow for easy navigation through deep snow without hooking. The rocker in the tip keeps you floating above the fray, and camber underfoot gives you stability on the groomed run back to the lift. Metal laminate Hybridtech sidewalls provide great power and torsional stiffness.
- Design: Powder/ All-Mountain
- Ski Dimensions: 139 / 108 / 127
- Turn Radius: 23m at 174cm
- Camber: Reverse-camber Rocker 30% / Traditional Camber 70%
- Binding: Not included
- Powder Tip won't hook when skiing in variable conditions
- Metal Laminate Hybridtech Sidewall for stability
- Strong yet lightweight Aspen and Paulownia wood core
- Compatible with alpine, tele, or AT bindings
- Attach Pre-Cut Skins (sold separately) to the tip and notched tail for backcountry ascents
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.