K2 SideStash Alpine Ski
Expert skiers riding the K2 SideStash Alpine Ski from K2's BackSide Adventure Series will find their next adrenaline rush is never far away. This super-fat ski is built for skiing big lines in deep powder with a Progressive Powder Sidecut and a versatile All-Terrain Rocker that keeps wide shovels afloat in soft snow. The Powder Tip construction won't hook or catch and makes skiing in variable conditions super fun, and the directional SideStash has camber underfoot to retain the effective edge for better grip on the occasional hardpack. Hybridtech construction makes the SideStash unshakable and sends power to the edges of the skis for greater precision. Use the Pre-Cut skins on your next backcountry adventure when accessing fresh tracks and challenging terrain isn't as easy as buying a lift ticket.
- Ski Dimensions: 139 / 108 / 127
- Turn Radius: 23m at 174cm
- Weight: 2070g at 174cm
- Performance Design: 80% Soft Snow / 20% Variable
- Camber: Reverse-camber Rocker 30% / Traditional Camber 70%
- Powder Tip won't hook when skiing in variable conditions
- Metal Laminate Hybridtech Sidewall
- Strong yet lightweight Aspen and Paulownia wood core
- Compatible with alpine, tele, or AT bindings
- Attach Pre-Cut Skins (sold separately) to the tip and notched tail for backcountry ascents
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.