Rocker/Camber Hybrid: Uses rocker in certain zones of the ski, typically the tip, tail, or both. Great, versatile choice, offering good grip on hardpack, some float in soft snow, and easy turn initiation and transitions.
81-105: Versatile; good blend of carve and float
What do you pack when you can only bring one ski? The K2 Shreditor 102. This ski is a blend of frontside and freeride, and is an excellent choice for the guy who loves navigating trees, getting fresh tracks, and burning groomers equally. The waist width is a versatile 102mm, and the sidecut is impressive for a wider ski. Bi-directional sidecut means you can ride switch with the same solid feel you get regular. Rocker and a powder tip make it easy to turn in fresh snow without getting snagged. Camber under foot allows the Shreditor to seriously carve on hardpack. And since you'll want to take it everywhere, the Shreditor 102 allows you to attach your skins for easy touring.
- Design: Freeride/All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 133-102-127
- Camber: All-Terrain Rocker 30% rocker/70% camber
- Turn Radius: 19m (size 179)
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Bindings: not included
- Bi-directional sidecut taper allows you to ride switch with the same control
- Skin grommets make it easy to attach skins
- TwinTech sidewalls are rolled at the top for extra durability
- Light and responsive Aspen/Paulownia core
- Triaxial braid fiberglass adds torsional stiffness while maintaining the natural flex of the core
- Powder tip reduces snagging in fresh snow
- Swap base reduces waste by using variety of colorsYour base color could vary from the image