K2 Sapera Boa Boots (Women's)
With the new K2 Sapera Boa Boots, supportive comfort for your feet is at your fingertips. Crank the Boa Coiler at the front of your boot to instantly dial in the right amount of flex for the terrain you'll be shredding with your crew. The women-specific liner has a lower profile and an asymmetrical cuff for better foot wrap, and the lightweight Intuition Ultralon Liner makes lacing-up a cinch since the Conda tightens the fit with just one pull. The liner is thermo-moldable for a custom fit and has moldable Internal and External J Bars for better heel hold. Harshmellow pods in the footbed and heels absorb bad vibes for soft landings and good times.
- Flex Rating: 3 (on a 1 (soft) - 5 (stiff) scale)
- New Conda Liner System for one-pull lacing
- Boa Coiler Lacing reel adjusts the tightness with speed and ease
- Intuition Control-Foam 3D Thermo-Form Ultralon Liner provides support
- Moldable Internal and External J Bars for better heel hold
- 3D Formed EVA footbed for all-day comfort
- Aegis Anti Macrobial technology keeps boots fresh
- New Phylon sole with Harshmellow pods for cushy landings
- Women-specific Asymmetrical Micro Articulating Cuff
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How is this boot compared to the K2 Haven Boa Coiler? Do all boots pretty much fit into any of the bindings?"
1 Answers |
Question by Kristen on 11/27/2011 - 9:27 pm
"Most boots will fit into all bindings. You just have to be sure you get the correct size binding that corresponds to your boot size. The K2 Sapera Boa Boots and the K2 Haven Boa Coiler Snowboard Boots have the same technology. The Haven have a bit more detailing on the outside of the boot and it is from 2009. The Sapera is from 2010 and is a little bit simpler. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/29/2011 - 4:17 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.