Lock it down super tight in the K2 Ryker Conda Snowboard Boot; this boot features the next generation in adjustability. A BOA® Coiler makes it easy to cinch the outer shell evenly and effortlessly, and the new K2 Conda™ System lets you tighten the inner liner without having to undo the BOA® lacing. Just pull the Conda cord on the outside of the boot and the inner lining tightens for extra support. The Ryker Conda Boot also has Harshmellow™, K2's cushy impact-absorbing material, loaded inside to keep you comfy.
- Flex Rating: 6 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Lacing: BOA Coiler speed lacing
- K2 Conda™ lets you tighten the liner from outside the boot
- BOA® Coiler cinches evenly and easily
- Low Pro sole with impact-absorbing Harshmellow™
- 3D EVA midsole with Harshmellow™ cushions your feet
- External J Bars provide support
- ASYM articulating cuff for natural flex
- Thermo-molding Intuition™ liner
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I am 5'11 and 165, size 10 boots. I ride all mountain. I ride a 157 K2 darkstar wide and a 159 Flow Infinite. I have tried Van's encore and Flow Boa boots. Vans too tight, Flow too wide. These boots hit it perfect for me. Peter Glenn got them to me a Day BEFORE I was supposed to get them. They contacted me on my order, because there was an error on my part. Very nice and very professional. Boots 5 star, Peter Glenn 5 star. For me K2 fits my mid narrow feet PERFECTLY. True to size, and Exceptional Quality. I will order K2 Boa boots for the rest of my Snowboarding life.