K2 Ryker Boa Boots (Men's)
K2's new freeride Ryker Boa Boots are perfect for all-mountain boarders who have no boundaries when it comes to seeking out fresh powder. The Boa Conda speed-lace shell lets you crank down the tightness of the shell for more support when you're cruising the steeps or relax the tension in the reel for desired freeride flexibility. The lightweight Ultralon liner laces up in the lodge with just one pull. Although the liner is thermo-moldable, it is also highly resistant to packing out over time so you donâ€™t have to get new boots constantly to maintain your fit. The men's Ryker Boa boots give you full-range mobility and mid-flex support for a smooth ride.
- Flex Rating: 3 (on a 1 (soft) - 5 (stiff) scale)
- Boa Conda is built into the shell for one-handed lacing
- New Conda Liner is one-pull speed lacing to lock in your heel
- Intuition Control-Foam 3D Thermo-Form Ultralon Liner provides
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed for all-day comfort
- New Phylon Sole with Harshmellow pods for cushy landings
- Micro Articulating Cuff allows for full-range mobility
- Moldable Internal J Bars for better heel hold
- Liner has Progressive Velcro Pod Closure for better wrap
- Aegis Anti Macrobial technology keeps boots fresh
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.