K2 Raygun Wide Snowboard (Men's)
Style: RAYGUN WIDE 13
The K2 Raygun Wide Snowboard allows big-footed riders to explore whatâ€™s possible on the mountain. With All Terrain Rocker you get a big flat zone for stability, and early rise in the tip and tail for easy turning. The Raygun has a hyper progressive sidecut that releases from turns without catching edges. Responsive at high speeds, but soft enough for the park, the Raygun Wide is an all-mountain shredder at a great price.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Shape: Twin Hyper Progressive
- Camber: All Terrain Rocker/ Flat Camber blend
- Waist Width: 26.2cm (size 157w); 26.5cm (size 160w)
- Wider width for size 11+ feet
- W1 wood used to create flex and durability
- Setback Âľâ€ť stance for all-mountain riding
- All Terrain Rocker handles the park or the pow
- Twin Hyper Progressive predictable, smooth response
- Biaxial ICG Glass with carbon for lightweight feel
- 2000 extruded base is easy to maintain and repair
- Hybritaperâ„˘ sidewall tapers out on tip and tail to reduce swing weight
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'm 6'1" 175lbs size 12 boot and ride the blue runs. Still new at the sport but not a beginner. Looking for a board I can advance with on the mountain. Not doing any freestyle or parks. How's this board? Or other recommendations? I figure wide and 160ish...? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Mike R on 12/7/2012 - 11:46 pm
"A board size from 160-165 will work for you. This is an excellent snowboard for you because it has a rocker and camber profile. This is a great board for a beginner to intermediate rider. Any snowboard you are looking for, you want to make sure it has the rocker and camber profile on it. The wide size is recommended because of your boot size as well. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/10/2012 - 10:37 am
"What is an equivalent board to this if I don't like the graphics? "
1 Answers |
Question by Robert B on 12/18/2012 - 4:30 pm
"One board you can look at is the Ride Wild Life Wide Snowboard."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/18/2012 - 7:18 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.