K2 Raygun Wide Snowboard (Men's)
Style: RAYGUN WIDE 12
For the K2 Raygun Wide Snowboard, K2 combined a lot of the style-specific tech you'd see on pricier boards with the stomp width you need to accommodate your feet. The result is a one-gun arsenal that does it all, and saves you cash too. K2 tapered the core in the tip and tail to reduce swing weight, and put in All Terrain RockerÂ®. By lifting the tip and tail out of the snow earlier than on cambered boards, the Raygun gets a looser, skate-like feel, and floats above deep snow. A Hyper Progressive sidecut blends different radii so that the board transitions easily between turns; no awkward forcing necessary.
- Design: All-mountain
- Shape: Twin Hyper Progressive
- Camber: Reverse-Camber All Terrain RockerÂ®
- Waist Width: 26.5cm (size 160W)
- Wider width for size 11+ feet
- Setback stance for all-mountain cruising
- All Terrain RockerÂ® gives you float in the deep snow
- Hyper Progressive shape blends sidecuts for smooth turning
- W1 wood core for flex, durability, and snap
- Biaxial Glass for good torsional flex
- ICG10 base glass integrates carbon for extra pop
- 2000 extruded base is durable and easy to tune
- Hybritaperâ„˘ thins out the core at tip and tail for reduced swing weight
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 5'11", weigh about 195lbs, and wear an 11" boot. I am a begineer. I'm looking for a board thats a good fit for my body type and ability level. I am also looking for something multi directional, since I have a tendancy to ride switch. Would this board work for me? Besides this one, what do you suggest? "
1 Answers |
Question by Ronnie on 6/1/2012 - 9:42 pm
"You should be looking at sizes around 160. This is board is ok for you, however, I would recommend checking out a few others. Take a look at the Burton Blunt Wide Snowboard, the Burton Deuce Wide Snowboard, or the Nitro Team Wide Snowboard."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/4/2012 - 10:34 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.