K2 Raygun Snowboard (Men's)
Style: RAYGUN 12
For the K2 Raygun Snowboard, K2 combined a lot of the style-specific tech you'd see on pricier boards. The result is a one-gun arsenal that does it all, and saves you cash too. K2 tapered the core in the tip and tail to reduce swing weight, and put in All Terrain RockerÂ®. By lifting the tip and tail out of the snow earlier than on cambered boards, the Raygun gets a looser, skate-like feel, and floats above deep snow. A Hyper Progressive sidecut blends different radii so that the board transitions easily between turns; no awkward forcing necessary.
- Design: All-mountain
- Shape: Twin Hyper Progressive
- Camber: Reverse-Camber All Terrain RockerÂ®
- Waist Width: 25.1cm (size 159)
- Setback stance for all-mountain cruising
- All Terrain RockerÂ® gives you float in the deep snow
- Hyper Progressive shape blends sidecuts for smooth turning
- W1 wood core for flex, durability, and snap
- Biaxial Glass for good torsional flex
- ICG10 base glass integrates carbon for extra pop
- 2000 extruded base is durable and easy to tune
- Hybritaperâ„˘ thins out the core at tip and tail for reduced swing weight
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"The image shown is of the 2010/2011 raygun but the video review is of the 2011/2012 version. Which version is in stock for this price. "
1 Answers |
Question by Jack on 3/20/2012 - 5:43 pm
"The video that is shown the 2012 as shown in the video is what we have in stock. We are currently updating the picture. Thanks!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2012 - 12:41 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)