K2 Raygun Snowboard (Men's)
The K2 Raygun Snowboard sounds futuristic and thatâ€™s on purpose. The blend of flat profile under foot with rockered tip and tail gives you good grip, maneuverability, and extra float at either end. Hybridtech construction combines sidewall and cap construction methods giving you more grip, better durability, and lighter weight than either could alone. The K2 Raygun is a versatile all-mountain board, with a medium flex that's made to do it all.
- Flex: Medium
- Design: All Mountain
- Shape: Twin
- Camber: Rocker tip and tail/Flat mid-section
- Waist Width: 25.5cm (size 150); 24.7cm (size 153); 24.9cm (size 156); 25.1cm (size 159); 25.3cm (size 161)
- Hybridtech construction is light weight, durable, and stable
- Full wood core and ICG10 Biax fiberglass provide even flex from tip to tail
- Extruded base is durable, easy to repair, and doesnâ€™t need wax as often as other boards
- 1° base bevel lifts edges to reduce edge-catching
- Tweakend ends create more stable landing zone
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.