The K2 Raider Boa Coiler Snowboard Boots have full-flex mobility that's not too stiff and not too soft. K2 collaborated with Boa to bring you the latest in micro-adjustable lacing technology, the Boa Coiler Lacing System. No matter what terrain advancing riders seek out the Intuition Control-Foam 3D liner, 3D molded EVA footbed, and Low-Pro Cupsole with EVA cushioning provide the ultimate in supportive comfort.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) - 5 (stiff) scale)
- 3D Ultralon Control-Foam thermo-forming liner resists packing out
- 3D Molded EVA Footbed has Harshmellow pods to absorb shock
- Low-Pro Cupsole with EVA cushion for comfort
- Internal/External J Bars improve heel hold
- Boa Coiler H2 Shell Lacing System uses a micro-adjustable reel to hug your foot in tight
- Fast-In Liner Lacing System is a easy single-pull locking system