K2 Raider Boa Coiler Snowboard Boots (Men's)
The K2 Raider Boa Coiler Snowboard Boots have full-flex mobility that's not too stiff and not too soft. K2 collaborated with Boa to bring you the latest in micro-adjustable lacing technology, the Boa Coiler Lacing System. No matter what terrain advancing riders seek out the Intuition Control-Foam 3D liner, 3D molded EVA footbed, and Low-Pro Cupsole with EVA cushioning provide the ultimate in supportive comfort.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) - 5 (stiff) scale)
- 3D Ultralon Control-Foam thermo-forming liner resists packing out
- 3D Molded EVA Footbed has Harshmellow pods to absorb shock
- Low-Pro Cupsole with EVA cushion for comfort
- Internal/External J Bars improve heel hold
- Boa Coiler H2 Shell Lacing System uses a micro-adjustable reel to hug your foot in tight
- Fast-In Liner Lacing System is a easy single-pull locking system
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are all 2010-2011 white coiler boots linings checkered (white/gray/black?)"
1 Answers |
Question by pa-skier on 12/21/2010 - 12:17 am
"No. The linings are different based on the color of the boot. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/21/2010 - 8:59 am
"How much would these boots pack out? I wear a size 11 shoe but I tried some boots the other day and I was fitting fine in a Burton Ambush size 10 and a DC Judge size 10.5?"
1 Answers |
Question by aespidol on 1/12/2011 - 11:25 am
"Boots pack out pretty significantly -typically about half a size. You want the boots to fit snugly so that your toes are grazing the front of the boot when you stand up, and pull back off the front when you bend at the knees. It only takes about 36 hours of riding to be able to feel the pack-out, so I would recommend that you stick with the smallest size that's comfortabl. As long as your toes aren't jammed up in the front you should be ok. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/14/2011 - 3:58 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.