K2 Pinnacle 110 Ski Boot (Men's)
K2's Pinnacle 110 Ski Boot has high performance with a stiff, but more manageable flex. The Luxfit Tour Intuition Liner has key hinge points for improved walking and skiing movement. A multiple last option allows for the right fit for different foot shapes. A padded Mid-Grip helps to improve traction when walking on rocks or just around the lodge. The PowerFuse SpYne is a Y shaped support on the rear of the boot, which helps to add strength and lateral stiffness for improved performance on every type of terrain. To top it off, the Pinnacle 110 Boot features a Synchro Interlock system for simple and efficient walking and hiking, just a pole flick away.
- Flex Rating: 110
- Last Width: 100mm & 102mm (HV)
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Expert
- PowerFuse SpYne adds support and reduces vibration
- Dual Cuff Alignment is adjustable by +/- 2.2 degrees for more comfortable stance
- Replaceable soles (replacements sold separately) add durability
- Rubber and TPU on sole to increase traction
- Padded Mid-Grip for better grip while walking
- Synchro Interlock System makes mobility simple for hiking
- 45mm Velcro Powerstrap adds security to the shin and calf
- LuxFit Tour Intuition Liner hinges slightly with the boot for smoother flex
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.