K2 Pettitor Skis (Men's)
Sean Petit's first pro model is the K2 Pettitor Ski, and it's packed with everything his style of big-mountain freesking requires. It's one of the stiffest skis offered so you can ride very fast without worrying about stability. It's also really wide under foot, so you'll float right over top of all the other skiers. The tip and tail of the Pettitor Skis are tapered so you don't get hung up in deep snow. There's a mellow, but noticeable sidecut and a small cambered zone under the bindings for solid footing during the commute.
- Design: Powder
- Dimensions: 147-120-141
- Camber: Powder Rocker / Traditional camber blend
- Turn Radius: 22m (size 179)
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Bindings: not included
- 50% rocker/ 50% camber for great float in powder
- Bi-direction taper sidecut provides control when riding switch
- Holes in the tip and tail for attaching skins
- Lively and lightweight core blended from Fir and Aspen
- Triaxial braiding for responsive flex
- Tapered tip and tail for easy release in deep snow
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.