K2 Maysis Snowboard Boot (Men's)
The K2 Maysis BOA Snowboard Boot is a nice, stiff boot that is for freeriders looking to maximize board response. Already the best-selling double BOA, K2 decided to put the Maysis on a diet. With 12% weight savings the Maysis is lighter and stronger than ever. The double BOAÂ® Coiler makes it easy to adjust the outer shell and inner liner independently for the perfect custom fit. The Maysis has Harshmellowâ„˘, K2's impact-absorbing material that minimizes vibrations and softens landings. If all that wasnâ€™t enough, the K2 Maysis Boot has a heat moldable Intuition liner that can be custom-fit to your foot.
- Flex Rating: 8 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain/Backcountry
- Lacing: Double BOA Speed lacing
- K2 BOA Condaâ„˘ lets you tighten the liner from outside the boot
- Double BOA lets you adjust the inner and outer liners separately
- Grip-Light with impact-absorbing Harshmellowâ„˘
- 3D EVA footbed cushions your feet
- Internal and External J Bars provide support
- Micro articulating cuff for natural flex
- Thermo-molding Intuitionâ„˘ Control Foam 3D liner
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.