K2 Maysis Snowboard Boot (Men's)
The K2 Maysis Snowboard Boot gives you the support you need for riding fast all over the mountain. The flex is on the stiffer side so it won't wash out, and dual BOA laces make it easy to get the perfect cinch. Combine that with a Conda liner that cinches along with the shell and you get a seamless, snug fit. For the ultimate in comfort, the Maysis Boot has a plush Intuition liner that easily forms to your foot.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: 7 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Lacing: Dual BOA speed lacing
- BOA laces make tightening and adjusting your boot easy; just turn the dial
- Dual BOA laces allow you to adjust the upper and lower zones independently
- BOA Conda tightens the liner in addition to the shell for a better, more seamless hold
- Harshmellow dampening in midsole absorbs harsh impacts
- Intuition Control Foam liner for top-notch comfort and warmth
- Grip Lite Phylon sole for good grip
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is this a 2015 boot? "
1 Answers |
Question by JAYPOP on 11/3/2014 - 12:50 pm
"This boot is from Winter 2013."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/3/2014 - 1:02 pm
"Are these boots a true fit, meaning if I am a 7 1/2 in shoes would I be the same in this boot?"
1 Answers |
Question by Brian on 1/11/2015 - 12:21 pm
"Yes, you would be the same size in this boot."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/16/2015 - 3:31 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.