K2 Lunatique Snowboard (Women's)
Ladies who generally crave more finesse from their snowboarding gear will love the fine-tuned features of the women-specific K2 Lunatique Snowboard. This freeride twin-tip board has a narrower waist, more sidecut, more flex, and a lower swing weight so you'll expend less energy maneuvering down the hill. An All-Terrain Rocker has medium rise through the tip and a lower rise in the tail for improved float while still performing on hardpack. Hybritech sidewall capped construction at the tip and tail make this deck more forgiving when entering and exiting turns while still holding an edge throughout the carve. Biaxial Fiberglass improves all-around performance and Kevlar inlays dampen chatter at higher speeds.
- Shape: Directional
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Flex: Women=specific mid-flex
- Camber: Reverse-camber All-Terrain Rocker
- Dual Progressive sidecut is consistent, yet forgiving
- Medium rise through the tip and a lower rise in the tail
- Rhythm Core has strong aspen underfoot and lighter wood at the ends
- Hybritech Construction for strong sidewalls
- Biaxial Fiberglass for all-around performance
- Kevlar inlays to dampen chatter
- High-Grade 2000 Extruded Base is fast and durable
- 1 degree Base Bevel is more forgiving so you won't catch an edge
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"is the k2 lunatique a good beginner? and will it last about 8 years?"
1 Answers |
Question by inlove withsnow on 8/16/2010 - 2:34 pm
"The Lunatique is a beginner-intermediate board so it would probably be appropriate for learning. This board is rockered and has a pretty soft flex which makes it easy to turn. Whether or not it will last depends on what you are looking for. If you just like a fun ride than you should be fine. If you are looking to progress or ride one specific type of terrain you might need to invest in another board at some point. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/16/2010 - 4:29 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.