K2 Sapera BOA Snowboard Boot (Women's)
The K2 Sapera BOA Snowboard Boot has a mid-range flex that offers you lots of versatility. You can ride fast in the Sapera or take a spin through the park and try some tricks. The BOA Coiler lacing system makes it easy to get a good, snug cinch. All you have to do is turn the dial, instead of tying, re-tying, and struggling with traditional laces. K2 also added Harshmellow dampening and a plush Intuition liner to keep you comfy out on the hill.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: 5 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Lacing: BOA speed lacing
- BOA laces make tightening and adjusting your boot easy; just turn the dial
- BOA Coiler takes up slack as you unwind to prevent tangling
- BOA Conda tightens the liner in addition to the shell for a better, more seamless hold
- Harshmellow dampening in midsole absorbs harsh impacts
- Intuition Control Foam liner for top-notch comfort and warmth
- Grip Lite Phylon sole for good grip
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.