K2 Kung Fujas Twin-Tip Skis
Conquer the hill on the K2 Kung Fujas Skis, the perfect all-mountain tool that makes the most of your time on the slopes. These fat skis are big enough to float in deep powder, are nimble inbounds, and have plenty of pop in the park. More All-Terrain Rocker was added this year to elevate the tips and tails of the ski and improve overall soft-snow performance. Triaxial Braiding around the strong but lightweight core offers torsional strength with natural flex. You also get on-piste stability with 70% Camber underfoot that provides edge hold for controlled carving on hardpack. This all-terrain ski excels in the backcountry and is designed with removable rivets to attach Pre-Cut Skins for alpine touring.
- Ski Dimensions: 133 / 102 / 127
- Turn Radius: 19m at 179cm
- Performance Design: Powder 50% / Park: 50%
- Camber: 70% Traditional and 30% Reverse-camber Rocker
- Strong yet lightweight wood core of Aspen and Paulownia
- Triaxial Braiding around core offers torsional strength with natural flex
- Twin Tech Construction rolls the topsheet into the sidewall for durability
- Vertical ABS Sidewalls absorb harsh impact and resist moisture
- Beefy 3.5mm edges are resistant to cracking
- Attach Pre-Cut Skins (sold separately) to the removable rivets for backcountry ascents
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are these 2011 models"
1 Answers |
Question by Dillon on 1/22/2011 - 4:14 pm
"This are the newest version, 2010-2011. "
Answer by lift line shredder (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/25/2011 - 8:42 am
"Are these skis predrilled for the Marker Griffon SchizoFrantic Bindings?"
1 Answers |
Question by Glen on 2/11/2011 - 6:05 pm
"They are not pre-drilled. Take them to a local ski shop for the mounting and they should be able to get you all set up. See the "Locations" link at the top of our site to see if you are near any of our stores. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2011 - 1:11 pm
"Hi, i like this ski, wich Bindings i should by?, how much? can you send to miami? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Nahuel on 6/9/2011 - 3:16 pm
"This ski would do great with and binding that has a wide brake. We can ship anywhere in the US."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/9/2011 - 3:33 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.