K2 made the Indy Snowboard Binding light by using a ProFusion GF chassis. It's reinforced with fiberglass for strong response without a ton of weight. Then they gave it Mega RADchet buckles with aluminum levers that won't bend or break, and easily adjustable straps that don't require tools to get the perfect fit. The Indy Binding's highbacks have an anatomical right and left, ensuring a more comfortable fit against your legs.
- Flex: 4 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Mounting: Universal compatibility with most snowboards
- ProFusion GF nylon chassis reinforced with fiberglass to improve response and strength
- Asymmetrical Rocklock Highbacks are specifically shaped for right and left foot, allowing for more natural stance
- Toe and ankle straps can be adjusted using the simple cam-lock mechanism, no tools required
- Mega RADchet Buckle has aluminum levers for durability and a quick release lever for easy exits
- Power Ramp improves toe-side response and can be adjusted without tools