K2 Brigade Black Snowboard (Men's)
Style: BRIGADE 12
If progressing is your main focus this winter, check out the K2 Brigade Snowboard. This board builds confidence so you can charge down the hill without pulling the E brake. Catch Free RockerÂ® gives you a large flat zone for stability, but raises the tip and tail up out of the snow so that you don't catch edges and get a face full of snow when you're trying to turn. Trust us; confidence makes a huge difference in your skills, and with the K2 Brigade you'll have tons of it.
- Design: All-mountain
- Shape: Twin Hyper Progressive
- Camber: Reverse-Camber Catch Free RockerÂ®
- Waist Width: 25.1cm (size 158)
- Setback stance for all-mountain cruising
- Catch Free RockerÂ® raises tip and tail out of the snow
- Hyper Progressive shape blends sidecuts for smooth turning
- W1 wood core for flex, durability, and snap
- Biaxial Glass for good torsional flex
- 2000 extruded base is durable and easy to tune
- Hybritechâ„¢ sidewall construction flows into the tip and tail for reduced weight
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 5"11 170 and I am an intermediate boarder. Would this be a good board at 155 or should I go bigger?"
1 Answers |
Question by Tophersheridan on 5/7/2012 - 8:08 am
"For your height and weight I would definitely consider something longer. Probably around 160 length. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/7/2012 - 9:52 am
"I am 6'1 200lbs, and am not sure on the length of a board. With one brand I am one size and another brand I am different. What would fit me if I am looking at K2 for a brand?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lookin4Aboard on 10/19/2012 - 4:54 pm
"The 155 size we have listed on this board is too small, if you are going to be on powder. If you are ridding on park, compact snow, you should be okay. "
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/22/2012 - 3:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.