K2 Backside Carbon Ski Poles
The Backside Carbon Ski Poles are the newest addition to K2's Adventure Pole Series. The full-length Carbon Composite shaft will feel light in your hands as you hang onto the comfy Backside Overmolded Grip. These poles are appropriate to use in any conditions, including powder and hard snow. The markings on the side of the poles allow you to measure snowfall accumulation on top of the trail base, and you can use the Integrated Inclinometer to quickly estimate a slope's angle.
- Full-length Carbon Composite shaft is lightweight
- Integrated Inclinometer measures the slope angle
- Markings on the side of the pole measure snow depth
- Backside rubber Overmolded Grip is anatomically designed
- Padded and adjustable extra-wide strap