K2 Apache Ranger Ski System
The all-mountain K2 Apache Ranger Ski System is an ideal platform for the intermediate skier who is looking to advance. A generous sidecut does the work for you, promising smooth, controlled handling on a variety of terrain. MOD technology allows the secondary core and Fir/Aspen wood core act independently, providing outstanding flex while reducing vibrations on a variety of terrain. The K2/M2 plate binding system features a Floating Two-Linkage Toe and Fixed Compact2 Heel for power, precision, and quickness.
- Radius: 15mm
- Sidecut: 118/74/103
- Groomed/Ungroomed: 70% - 30%
- Fir/Aspen wood core
- Torsion Box Cap Construction molds the top of the ski to a lively layered core
- MOD Monic Structure provides targeted dampening
- MOD Technology absorbs shock across length of the ski
- Triaxial Braiding creates a fiberglass-wrapped core for torsional strength with natural flex
- M2 10 Binding DIN Range: 3 - 11
- Floating Two-Linkage Toe and Fixed Compact2 Heel
- Wider hubs increase the points of contact
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.