K2 Apache Ranger Ski System
The all-mountain K2 Apache Ranger Ski System is an ideal platform for the intermediate skier who is looking to advance. A generous sidecut does the work for you, promising smooth, controlled handling on a variety of terrain. MOD technology allows the secondary core and Fir/Aspen wood core act independently, providing outstanding flex while reducing vibrations on a variety of terrain. The K2/M2 plate binding system features a Floating Two-Linkage Toe and Fixed Compact2 Heel for power, precision, and quickness.
- Radius: 15mm
- Sidecut: 118/74/103
- Groomed/Ungroomed: 70% - 30%
- Fir/Aspen wood core
- Torsion Box Cap Construction molds the top of the ski to a lively layered core
- MOD Monic Structure provides targeted dampening
- MOD Technology absorbs shock across length of the ski
- Triaxial Braiding creates a fiberglass-wrapped core for torsional strength with natural flex
- M2 10 Binding DIN Range: 3 - 11
- Floating Two-Linkage Toe and Fixed Compact2 Heel
- Wider hubs increase the points of contact
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.