K2 Apache Interceptor Ski System
Point the tips of your mid-fat Apache Interceptor Ski System down any line on the hill and expect a balanced ride. A progressive sidecut encourages the Interceptors to initiate turns on hardpack, but won't make you catch an edge coming out of a turn in softer snow. MOD technology across the length of the ski allows the secondary core and the Fir/Aspen wood core to act independently, providing outstanding flex while reducing vibrations. The K2/M2 plate binding system features a floating Two-Linkage Toe and Fixed Compact2 Heel for power, precision, and quickness.
- Radius: 17mm
- Sidecut: 128/84/112
- Groomed/Ungroomed: 40% - 60%
- Fir/Aspen wood core is stable, yet responsive
- MOD Monic Structure provides targeted dampening
- MOD Technology absorbs shock across length of the ski for better edge grip
- Torsion Box Cap Construction molds the top of the ski to a lively layered core
- Triaxial Braiding creates a fiberglass-wrapped core for torsional strength
- M2 11 Bindings have DIN Range: 3 - 11
- Floating Two-Linkage Toe
- Fixed Compact2 Heel
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What is the highest quality "all mountain" performance ski made by K2?"
1 Answers |
Question by Russ on 1/21/2011 - 6:31 pm
"All the Apache series skis from K2 are meant for "all mountain" use. To say which one is better is difficult. The best ski will be the one that has the ideal combination for groomed and un-groomed snow conditions."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/14/2011 - 3:11 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.