K2 Amp Impact Ski System with Bindings (Men's)
The K2 Impact Ski System is making an impression at resorts all over. This solid ski can conquer everything the front side of the mountain has to offer, and do some sampling on the back side too. Made with a Carbon Web, the Impact has good torsional rigidity when you take it up to speed. And with Mod Monic dampening you won't get bucked around either. A progressive sidecut on this agile men's ski tears up groomed terrain by offering easy turn initiation and smooth exit.
- Design: All-Mountain for versatility
- Ski Dimensions: 127-80-109
- Camber: All-Terrain Rocker reverse camber/ traditional camber blend
- Binding: MX 11 TC binding included
- Turn Radius: 16m (size 174)
- All Terrain Rocker blends camber and rocker for easy turning and good edgehold
- Triaxial Braid construction for consistent flex
- Mod technology flexes independent of the core to dampen vibration
- Lively and light Fir/Aspen wood core
- Durable Hybritech Sidewalls
- Mod Monic dampening technology reduced chatter
- Advanced and advancing intermediate level ski
- Progressive sidecut for good turn initiation and exit
- Light and rigid Carbon web
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"78 year old sort of fat guy that thinks he's still young. Reality is that my legs are mostly shot. Still, powder runs on moderate terrain are fun. What do you think?"
1 Answers |
Question by oldskibum on 2/23/2012 - 9:03 pm
"This is a great all mountain ski for any age! Turns are easy but these are for more of an higher level intermediate or advanced skier. You would need to ski level to control the ski because it can catch some speed!"
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/24/2012 - 11:25 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.