K2 AMP 80X Ski System with Bindings (Men's)
You can expect a silky smooth ride on the K2 AMP 80X Ski System. K2's MOD suspension seamlessly controls the ski, without interrupting the flex. There's also triaxial fiberglass and a Carbon Web, both of which create stiffness through the turn, without making the ski difficult to control. The result is a smooth ride, tons of agility, and stable carving. The AMP 80X has a wood core which provides lots of response and an energetic feel. You'll be able to carve up the front side, navigate the trees, and even venture into an inch or two of fresh.
- Design: Frontside/All-Mountain
- Dimensions: 125-80-109
- Camber: All-Terrain Rocker 30% rocker/70% camber
- Turn Radius: 17m (size 177)
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Bindings: K2/Marker M3 12 bindings included
- MOD technology provides great control without inhibiting flex
- AT Rox technology blends camber and rocker to make turning effortless
- Progressive sidecut improves performance in deeper, softer snow
- Carbon Web X increases stability in turns without making the ski too stiff
- Dense and strong Fir/Aspen core
- Triaxial braid fiberglass adds torsional stiffness while maintaining the natural flex of the core
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.