K2 AMP 76 Ski System with Bindings (Men's)
The K2 AMP 76 Ski System is a smooth frontside carving ski that will help you get to the next level of skiing. If you want to be able to make perfect turns with lots of power, the AMP 76 will get you there. K2 gave this ski lots of features that make it easy to turn, without compromising the stability, so you can start to ride faster. Glass Web, triaxial fiberglass, and the MOD suspension system keep the ski stable in the carve, but don't compromise the flex of the ski. This means that it won't be as stiff as a 2x4 when you're trying to turn it. On the AMP 76 you'll be carving up the entire mountain with ease.
- Design: Frontside
- Dimensions: 120-76-105
- Camber: All-Terrain Rocker 30% rocker/70% camber
- Turn Radius: 15m (size 170)
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Bindings: K2/Marker M3 10 bindings included
- MOD technology provides great control without inhibiting flex
- Triaxial braid fiberglass adds torsional stiffness while maintaining the natural flex of the core
- Progressive sidecut improves performance in deeper, softer snow
- Hybritech sidewall blends cap and sidewall construction for power and performance in the turn
- Lightweight composite core
- Glass Web provides stable and forgiving feel
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Are the bindings installed on the ski?"
1 Answers |
Question by coyna1 on 2/24/2014 - 5:25 pm
"No the bindings will not be installed. You do need to be present in store for the mounting of the bindings with at least one of your boots."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/25/2014 - 12:10 pm
"I'm an intermediate to advanced skier and ski 80 percent blue and 20 percent black. I'm 5'7" and 187 lbs. should I buy the 170 or 163? What boot would you recommend?"
1 Answers |
Question by Steve on 10/4/2014 - 12:44 am
"I am 60 yrs old, good shape for age, very good skier when younger, cautious now, 5 ft 11" and 220 lbs. Ski 75% blue, 25% black. How long should ski be?"
1 Answers |
Question by Mel Nevish on 2/26/2015 - 2:16 pm
"Based on the information you have provided for us, we would recommend going with a size 174 ski."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/26/2015 - 2:37 pm