Jupa Yuri 2-Piece Ski Suit (Toddler Boys')
Jupa makes learning to ski an affordable adventure with the Yuri 2-Piece Ski Suit. The affordability comes from the value that you get here, and one of the stand-out value features is the extendable cuffs on both the jacket and pant that ensure that not only will this ski outfit fit this year, but it will fit next year too. Jupa knows all about the features that parents want to see in their kids' snow clothing, and they're all here. The Yuri Suit is waterproof, warmly insulated, reinforced in high-impact areas, and loaded with pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: Durable nylon/ polyester herringbone fabric
- Insulation: 170g jacket / 140g bib THERMADUX insulation
- 2-piece design offers extra warmth with the convenience of separate pieces
- Grow Cuffs lengthen by 1.5" so the suit fits longer
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Durable YKK zippers
- Removable balaclava keeps heads warm on the really cold days
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Adjustable waist on the bib for the perfect fit
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What kind of weather, designed the costume? We have the temperature reaches -40, he fit?"
1 Answers |
Question by Svetlana on 8/23/2011 - 10:51 pm
"Most clothing is not temperature rated as it depends on so many different things. These are made by our friends in Canada (where it also reaches those frigid temps in the winter)! There is 170g of insulation which is a lot so he will stay nice and warm. Especially if you put him in good base layers and mid layers like the SPYDER MINI RACER turtleneck. This also has a waterproof/breathablity rating of 5K/5K which means it will keep water from seeping in, while allowing his body moisture to escape. (If body moisture is not allowed to escape, it stays trapped next to your body and becomes cold....making you cold). "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/25/2011 - 9:15 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.