Jupa Yoshi Suit (Toddler Boys')
Choose the Jupa Yoshi two piece suit when you want your little boy as warm and dry as possible when you send him out to play. With it's 5,000mm water and wind proof rating Jupa's Yoshi two piece suit is tough enough to stand up to even the worst winter weather you can throw its way. Add in thoughtful details like reflective strips to see him coming and going, plenty of pockets, adjustable shoulder straps on the bib-style pants and a full two inches of extra length to accomodate growth spurts and you've got a winner.
- 5,000mm Dridux wind and waterproof fabric keeps moisture and gusts of wind outside and off your body
- High-loft hollow care insulation traps warm air for breathable comfort
- Machine washable for worry-free wear and play
- Critical seams sealed to prevent water from leaking in at the seams
- Reflective strips keep him visible in low light conditions
- Elasticized hoods and hidden waist draw cords for snag-free safety
- Removable balaclava snaps into interior stow pocket for easy storage
- Removable elasticized hood lets you adjust weather protection
- Zip-off faux fur on the hood for easy style changes
- Sturdy YKK zippers wonâ€™t stick or fail
- Soft zipper guard protects the chin from irritation
- Rubber pulls for easy usage
- Extendable sleeves add extra length accommodating growth spurts
- Extendable legs add extra length when he wonâ€™t give up his favorite
- Inside mesh goggle pocket for scratch-free protection
- Flannel lined pockets for soft hand warming
- Adjustable collar customizes ventilation
- Reinforced seat and knees add extra strength to construction
- Draw cords for custom fit
- Lift ticket D-ring prevents loss
- Glove D-rings so heâ€™ll always know where his gloves are
- Interior name tag for identification
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How many insulation does it have? (150, 200, 170,.....????)"
1 Answers |
Question by olga on 6/4/2011 - 8:58 am
"This has about 140 grams of insulation."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/7/2011 - 10:37 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.