Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Warmth: 6/10
Peroxide Black/Primrose Glass
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Jupa Natalia Ski Jacket is a classic, sporty style with lots of performance features. Dridux® waterproofing keeps her dry, and water-repellent zippers ensure moisture won't seep inside. The girls' Natalia Jacket has high-loft Thermadux® insulation to keep her warm all day long, even when the wind is whipping. With the powder skirt and hand gaiters to deny snow, each run should be better than the last.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable Dridux® fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 140g Thermadux® insulation
- Durable, water-repellent YKK zippers last from season to season
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Two zippered pockets offer secure storage
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Dedicated ski pass pocket keeps a pass handy
- MP3 pocket keeps her tunes dry
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes help keep snow out