Jupa Mikhail Ski Pant (Boys')
The Jupa Mikhail Ski Pant is an extra durable boys' ski pant. It's reinforced in the seat and knees so he can ski and play hard without holding back. DriduxÂ® waterproof fabric and ThermaduxÂ® insulation keep him warm and dry all day on the freezing lifts or in the backyard. Articulated knees allow him to flex and twist without restriction. Multiple pockets give him plenty of space to stash his gear.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Durable DriduxÂ® Oxford fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 80g ThermaduxÂ® insulation
- Durable YKK zippers last from season to season
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Reinforced seat and knees help prolong the life
- 2â€ť extendable cuffs accommodate growth spurts
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Adjustable, removable suspenders are there if he wants them and gone if he doesn't
- Articulated knees offer comfort and flexibility
- 2 zippered waist pockets, 2 back pockets, and 1 cargo pocket hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Difference in the boy and girls jupa ski pants. My daughter wants black and not sure how they will fit."
1 Answers |
Question by Alicia Hopper on 12/7/2013 - 12:09 pm
"Kids sizes are exactly the same size for boy and girls. Usually they just change the colors. So your daughter could wear this in her usual size."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/7/2013 - 12:22 pm