Jupa Fredrick Ski Jacket (Boys')
The Jupa Fredrick Ski Jacket has a modern, freeride style that's bound to be a hit. He'll love the cool colors and patterns, and you'll love the great value the Fredrick Jacket offers. This kids' coat is super warm and reliably waterproof. It's built with durable oxford fabric that's great for active boys. Ski-friendly features like a removable hood, powder skirt, and plenty of pocket keep him ready in all conditions.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester oxford fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 140g Thermadux synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable wrist cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- 1 chest and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 interior mesh pocket secures important items
- Interior mp3 and ski pass pockets keep him organized
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this item have a removable hood?"
1 Answers |
Question by Lucy on 12/6/2014 - 9:42 am
"Yes, this item does have a removable hood!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/6/2014 - 9:49 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.