Quick SpecsMore Info
- Fit: Relaxed
- Waterproofing: 7/10
- Warmth: 6/10
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Jupa Adela Ski Jacket balances grown-up style with a bright, youthful pop of color. The Adela Jacket is very warm; it's 140g of insulation makes it one of the warmest kids' jackets available. Reliable waterproofing makes it practical, and loads of features make it fun. The Adela Jacket comes with a removable hood, powder skirt, wrist gaiters, and multiple pockets.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Lining Material: 100% nylon lining
- Insulation: 140g Thermadux synthetic insulation
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Adjustable wrist cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Wrist gaiters keep cold air out of sleeves
- 1 chest and 2 hand pockets on exterior hold gear
- 1 interior mesh pocket secures important items
- Interior mp3 and ski pass pockets keep her organized