Jupa Wario Suit (Toddler Boys')
If your boy is the kind who plays hard, grows like a weed and needs durable outerwear to keep up with him, then the Jupa Wario two piece suit fits the bill. Insulated, waterproof and windproof, the Wario is a fabulous choice on bone-chilling days. Fitted hood, tons of pockets and the grow-fit system built into the sleeves and pant hem gives you an extra two inches of length and another season of wear.
- 5,000mm Dridux wind and waterproof fabric keeps moisture and gusts of wind outside and off your body
- High-loft hollow care insulation traps warm air for breathable comfort
- Machine washable for worry-free wear and play
- Critical seams sealed to prevent water from leaking in at the seams
- Reflective strips keep him visible in low light conditions
- Elasticized hoods and hidden waist draw cords for snag-free safety
- Removable balaclava snaps into interior stow pocket for easy storage
- Removable elasticized hood lets you adjust weather protection
- Sturdy YKK zippers wonâ€™t stick or fail
- Soft zipper guard protects the chin from irritation
- Rubber zipper pulls for easy usage
- Extendable sleeves add extra length accommodating growth spurts
- Extendable legs add extra length for an extra season of wear
- Inside mesh goggle pocket for scratch-free protection
- Flannel lined pockets for soft hand warming
- Adjustable collar customizes ventilation
- Reinforced seat and knees add extra strength to construction
- Draw cords for custom fit
- Lift ticket D-ring prevents loss
- Glove D-rings so heâ€™ll always know where his gloves are
- Interior name tag for identification
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am looking for the Jupa wario ski pants in dark shadow in size 4T. I already have the jacket. Is it possible to buy the pants separately?"
1 Answers |
Question by Susan on 10/8/2010 - 1:41 pm
"Unfortunately, these are only sold as a set."
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/11/2010 - 11:09 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.