Jupa Tamara 2-Piece Ski Suit (Toddler Girls')
The Jupa Tamara 2-Piece Ski Suit gives you the benefits of a matching all-in-one and the convenience of 2 separate pieces. She'll be cozy in this warmly-insulated jacket and pant combo. The extendable hood, sleeves and legs and adjustable waist grow with her and make the Tamara Ski Suit a great investment. Articulated sleeves and knees give her freedom to move on the slopes and over the moguls. Lots of insulation, waterproof fabric, and a layered â€śbibâ€ť keep her warm.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Dridux Herringbone fabric
- Insulation: 170g Thermadux jacket / 140g Thermadux pants
- Length: Center back measures 19â€ť
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Reinforced seat and knees for extra durability
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Adjustable waist fits comfortably as she grows
- Sturdy YKK zipper stands up to abuse to last from season to season
- Articulated sleeves and knees offer freedom of movement
- Elasticized boot gaiters fit around boots to keep snow out
- Elasticized powder skirt keeps snow out of the back
- Removable balaclava for warmth in wind and driving snow
- Extendable sleeves and cuffs (sizes 2-8) to accommodate growth
- Removable hood to keep your head dry
- Reflective surface for increased visibility
- Two flap pockets hold gear and keep fingers snug
- Two pockets in the pants keep small items handy
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does Jupa run large? "
1 Answers |
Question by Kaycee on 10/31/2013 - 2:42 pm
"No it does not, it runs true to size like Obermeyer or Spyder. We have provided a size chart that you can check out to see where your child's measurements compare with each size. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/31/2013 - 2:57 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.