Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
Jupa’s Rozalina 2-Piece Ski Suit lets her shine on the slopes while keeping her warm. 5K waterproof fabric and warm Thermadux® insulation back up that promise. Articulated knees move with her as she plays, skis, or boards, and give her plenty of freedom without feeling restricted. The reinforced seat and knees are durable and resist abrasion. The Jupa Ski Suit has generous, extendable sleeves and cuffs so she’ll enjoy a comfortable fit from season to season.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Dridux® fabric / fleece pant upper
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 170g jacket / 140g pant Thermadux® insulation
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Durable YKK zippers
- Machine washable for easy care
- 2” extendable sleeves and pant cuffs grow with her for longer wear
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Adjustable waist and shoulders for the perfect fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable balaclava for warmth in wind and driving snow
- Reinforced knees and seat help prolong the life
- Two zippered pockets keep items quickly accessible yet secure
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Drawcord hem keeps out wind and snow
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Attached polar fleece top for extra warmth
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
My daughter has to wear pink so we ordered this ski suit for I our trip. It fits true to size and is very warm and comfortable. She loves it!
Beautiful, durable and excellent quality. This is our third year with JUPA winter gear and it always exceeds our expectations. We wouldn't buy anything else for a Chicago winter!