Jupa Izabella 2-Piece Ski Suit (Toddler Girls')
Complete with bright colors and a removable faux-fur trim, the Jupa Izabella 2-Piece Ski Suit is a cute update on a classic style. The fabric is ripstop, so it's extra durable, and the pant cuffs are extendable so you can be sure it will fit for multiple seasons. Warm insulation and waterproof fabric keep her warm and dry, so she can make one more run, build one more snowgirl.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: DriduxÂ® ripstop fabric / fleece pant upper
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester
- Insulation: 170g jacket / 140g pant Thermadux SoftÂ® insulation
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Durable YKK zippers
- Machine washable for easy care
- 2â€ť extendable pant cuffs grow with her for longer wear
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Adjustable waist and shoulders for the perfect fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Reinforced knees and seat help prolong the life
- Two zippered pockets keep items quickly accessible yet secure
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Drawcord hem keeps out wind and snow
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Attached polar fleece top for extra warmth
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hello. I plan to buy this kit for a girl two years, advice on choosing the right sized?"
1 Answers |
Question by Anna on 8/29/2013 - 7:22 am
"You can view the size chart here. Usually for a 2 year old you would need a size 2. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/29/2013 - 9:12 am
" Hello, tell me what to freezing temperatures, the model calculated. "
1 Answers |
Question by Anna on 9/4/2013 - 6:48 am
"Most brands do not "temperature rate" their items as it depends on so many different elements. This suit is very well insulated and if you pair that with a Kids baselayer and a Kids mid-layer, then your child will be very warm, even in temps below zero, provided you also have the proper footwear and accessories."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/4/2013 - 11:54 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.