Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
The Jupa Aleksander 2-Piece Ski Suit pulls out all the stops to keep him warm and dry for multiple seasons. Bright colors let him have plenty of fun and make him easy to spot out in the snow. Articulated knees improve his range-of-motion, making the Aleksander Suit comfortable to play in. Waterproof fabric and warm insulation provide the weather protection he needs. Reinforced seat and knees stand up to rough-and-tumble kids. Generous 2” extendable sleeves and pant cuffs give him plenty of room to grow.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: Dridux® oxford fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester
- Insulation: 170g jacket / 140g pant Thermadux Soft® insulation
- Critical seam taping waterproofs exposed seams
- Durable YKK zippers
- Machine washable for easy care
- 2” extendable sleeves and pant cuffs grow with her for longer wear
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs fit around gloves
- Adjustable waist and shoulders for the perfect fit
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Removable balaclava for warmth in wind and driving snow
- Reinforced knees and seat help prolong the life
- Two zippered pockets keep items quickly accessible yet secure
- Zippered Napoleon chest pocket is perfect for a camera or phone
- Inside goggle pocket for easy access
- Drawcord hem keeps out wind and snow
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zip front, polar fleece pant top is easy to jump into