Jupa Sid Ski Jacket (Toddler Boys')
When he puts on his Jupa Sid Ski Jacket, you know he's ready for serious adventure. This jacket is waterproof, warmly insulated, and packed with all the pockets he needs to stock up on snacks. Better yet, the sleeves are extendable. When he hits a growth spurt you can easily lengthen the sleeves and squeeze in an extra year before buying another coat.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: Durable nylon/ polyester blend fabric
- Insulation: 140g THERMADUX insulation
- Extendable sleeves lengthen by 1.5"
- Critically seam sealed to prevent seepage
- Tons of external and internal pockets organize gear
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Durable YKK zippers
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of layer
- Wrist gaiters keep out cold air
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I'd like to buy this for skiing. Is it water proof? Resistant?"
1 Answers |
Question by Valerie on 1/21/2012 - 8:45 pm
"High and dry your little one will be on the slopes with this jacket. It is waterproof and breathable so they will be comfortable for hours and you can enjoy them from the window at the lodge apres skiing!"
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/24/2012 - 4:40 pm
Average Customer Rating: 5/5 (1 customer reviews)