Jupa Nikolai 2-Piece Ski Suit (Toddler Boys')
The Jupa Nikolai 2-Piece Ski Suit is a kid-friendly ski outfit that offers the warmth of a one-piece, and the convenience of a 2-piece. This waterproof toddlers' jacket is warmly insulated to keep him cozy while he's digging his snow fort, and because the pant is a bib he gets extra protection from snow coming up inside. Because Jupa knows that parents want value from their kids' winter gear, they've given the Nikolai suit a removable balaclava to keep heads and faces warm, and extendable sleeves to overcome growth spurts. Pack the pockets with snacks when he's facing a ski lesson and rest-assured that you'll have one happy boy.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Material: Dridux nylon/ polyester blend material
- Insulation: 170g jacket / 140g pant THERMADUX insulation
- Plenty of pockets organize gear
- Sleeves and leg cuffs easily extend by 1-2" for an extra season's wear
- Removable balaclava included
- Durable YKK Zippers are kid-friendly
- Critical seam sealing prevents seepage
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Reinforced knees and seat for durability
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of boots
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does jupa have "I-grow" system like obermyer? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Anna on 9/6/2011 - 4:19 am
"Yes! This Jupa suit does have the extendable cuffs and sleeves. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/6/2011 - 12:50 pm